Our latest Enterprise Service Management solution release IFS assyst 11.6 is here!
We are thrilled to inform you of the latest release of our Enterprise Service Management solution – IFS assyst 11.6!
It is loaded with some great new features such as:
- Support of Keycloak for authentication - a key capability for service providers and enterprises that need multiple backends
- All Azure subscription discovery
- Progress of import / export towards transferring data from development or test to production systems
- Global Change Freeze that can be applied to the entire CMDB
- New Knowledge Procedures are highlighted
- Richer field validation rules
- Event forms in Self-Service Portal supporting a 2-column field layout
- Admin improvements
- ...and many more
Additionally, we have also launched the new release of ITOM. New features include:
- Support of SQL Server and Kubernetes Replica Set;
- Cloud Native Discovery Support (Docker Container, Native Kubernetes, Open shift).
You can find the assyst 11.6 release notes, as well as learning resources on our IFS Community page.
If you are considering switching from your expensive and cumbersome ITSM solution to one that's fit-for-purpose, you won't want to miss our webinar on February 28, where we'll cover:
- the biggest hurdles CIOs are facing today
- how making the move to a new ITSM solution can tackle these challenges
- how IFS assyst is driving value for modern enterprises